School Management Plus
The Home of Independent & International Education
School Management Plus is a dedicated platform for professionals and senior leaders within Independent and international education worldwide.
Our publishing business comprising of two termly publications:
We focus on the key issues of concern to the members of a senior leadership team responsible for the successful operation of their school as a functioning business. With broad-based editorial coverage, there are regular sections tailored to the needs of Bursars, Registrars, Admissions, Marketing, and Development Directors, as well Head Teachers, exploring new thinking and promoting best practice.
Our regular news, features, opinions, video interviews, webinars, and job opportunities reach a huge readership across the world. We reach over 20,000 leaders and educators around the world every term with our two publications, and thousands more on our web platform, newsletters, and social channels.
We are always keen to hear from leaders and professionals within the independent school business management community both UK based and from around the world.
If you want your voice heard; get in touch email@example.com
- Termly print & digital magazine with a circulation of 40,000 professionals within the UK and 80,000 internationally
- Monthly newsletters, webinars, and podcasts.
- Job board and careers advice
- Key features from school leaders
- Service provider directory helping the independent education sector thrive.
- Latest editions available here