Call for Nominations - Independent Schools Marketing Team of the Year
Independent School Admissions Plus is launching a new annual award for the stand-out marketing and admissions department in a UK independent school, as nominated by the Head or Principal.
Open to any independent school which is in membership with the ISC, entrants should send a circa 400-word narrative which explains why their marketing and admissions team deserves to win the award. Supporting evidence of the activity referenced will be useful.
The judges will include:
- Steve Spriggs, Head of Education, William Clarence Education
- Iris Buckley, Editor, Independent School Admissions Plus
- Caroline Nixon, General Secretary BAISIS
The judges will be particularly interested in learning about:
- Innovative student recruitment activity, and the associated outcomes resulting from it, undertaken within the Marketing & Admissions team in 2019
- A signal achievement of the nominated team in the past school year (for example, this could be in relation to reaching a particular target or running a specific campaign)
- The contribution the team makes to the wider life of the school as a whole and its well-being as a business
- Feedback from parents and other stakeholders on the positive impact of the team, particularly in relation to customer liaison/handling
The winning school will be announced in the Spring Edition of Independent School Admissions Plus and will be awarded a specially commissioned trophy and one-day’s free consultancy from William Clarence School Services.
How to Enter
Hard copy entries, comprising the 400-word narrative and associated supporting materials and including the name and contact details for the staff member submitting the entry, should be sent to:
Marketing & Admissions Team of the Year Competition, Independent School Admissions Plus, William Clarence Education, Green Park House, 15 Stratton Street, London, W1J 8LQ.
Please also email a digital copy of the entry narrative and contact details to email@example.com. For further information and terms and conditions see williamclarence.com/awards.
Closing date: 31 January 2020
*to include communications, external affairs and other associated functions