Brazilian family in London wanting to move to a UK independent school
School Application Advice & Consultancy
We have recently worked with a Brazilian family who had moved to London from the US at short notice in January 2020 and decided in April to look for a Year 6 place for September for their son.
- The family contacted William Clarence during the COVID-19 lockdown to discuss the possibility of moving their son into the independent sector for September
- The family had moved at short notice and had not been able to find the right independent school for their son
- Their son had started at a state primary school which they felt was not meeting his needs and did not have the extra-curricular offer that would benefit him
- Their son had specific needs and after an academic assessment and conversations with the family, we were able to recommend schools that would best suit his profile
- William Clarence talked in-depth to schools about his learning profile to make sure that the right level of support would be available
- Virtual tours, online interviews and assessments were arranged during a very difficult time for schools
The family were delighted to be offered places for their son and accepted a place at their top choice of school for September
We could not be any happier with the results! Diana Morant was super diligent, professional and responsive. She knew all schools well, provided great insights and advice
If you would like help to place your child(ren) in any of the top independent schools in the UK too, get in touch with our education consultants at William Clarence today.